Get approved for a loan up to $5000
Our loan request form is a secure and fast way to get your funding
Using our loan request form is one of the easiest ways to start your search for funding.
We streamlined the entire process. Just fill out all the fields you see in the following sections:
- Personal information – This is where you tell us about yourself. We try to be as unobtrusive as possible, but we do need to know things like your address and birth date to make sure you meet our requirements to connect you with a lender.
- Employment information – Our lenders need to know how you will be able to pay back your loan. You don’t have to have a job to be connected with a lender, but you do need to have a dependable revenue stream.
- Bank information – Most payday lenders will deposit your loan money directly into your bank account, and then withdraw the loan money plus the fees and interest at the end of your loan term. This means the lender needs to know if you have an active bank account or not. This is why we ask you for your current banking information.
Your data is kept safe throughout the entire loan request process. We ensure this in the following ways:
- We only work with reputable lending companies.
- We protect your data with 256-bit encryption.
What should I do before I get a cash advance loan or a payday loan?
Before you get one of these loans, consider other ways to borrow money:
- Can I get more time to pay my bills by talking with creditors or a credit counselor?
- Do I have any money saved that I can use?
- Can I borrow money from family or friends?
- Can I use a credit card instead?
What is a cash advance loan?
A cash advance loan, also known as a payday loan, is a type of loan that is taken out and paid back within a short period of time (up to 30 days or less). This type of loan is usually used for emergencies or to cover expenses until a borrower’s next payday.
What do you need to get a cash advance loan?
To apply for a cash advance loan or a payday loan, you typically will need to the following:
- A source of income
- A checking account
- Social security number
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a US citizen or legal resident
- Have a valid home address, phone number and email address